Friday 5 March 2010

Career Test

I took a free Career Test to see if the job I'm aiming for is suitable for me, and I'm aspiring to be an Art Director, which is in the list! Score! Although, mathematician.. I don't think so!

At least I'm on the right track with regards to my personality and stuffs. :)
Altruism, well.. I'm sure it's correct really, I mean, it is a tough world out there.

Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 53%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 60%
Orderliness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Altruism |||||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 56%

You are a Planner, possible professions include - management consultant, economist, scientist, computer programmer, environmental planner, new business developer, curriculum designer, administrator, mathematician, psychologist, neurologist, biomedical researcher, strategic planner, civil engineer, intellectual properties attorney, designer, editor/art director, inventor, informational-graphics designer, financial planner, judge.
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here..