Friday 19 March 2010

Skeleton...

I played slightly with the placing something in Barbie idea... (as just a test of course, I'd use a 'real' person for the final images) and chose to do a skeleton..

It looks pretty weird, I'm sure with more practice, thinner 'peels' and more gaps in between peels that it would look more effective..

Above: Click image for larger picture


I do, however want to capture some organs, with fat dripping down the inside of the models leg, perhaps accumulating on the floor. With a caption somewhere along the lines of 'Its not the beauty on the outside that matters'.

Here is the advanced peeling technique in photoshop:

Above: Click for larger image

And this is the original:


Effective or not? I dont know if I can use this in the project some way?

1 comment:

  1. I like the barbie idea though I don't think the skeleton links in now, with the concept you are doing, unless you relate this to cultural belief's like when the chinese bind their feet to prevent them from growing, though this gears it too far from your concept.
    I think the organ idea that you mentioned is a better route to go down, though this would limit you to the area of the body, would it not?

    ReplyDelete

Enter comment here..