Saturday 10 April 2010

Photoshop Edits..

I am going to be using photoshop as the medium for editing the final images for 'advertising'. To be able to be confident with these I will have to practice / learn the techniques. Here are a few I've been working on:

1. Hand colouring on photoshop.

Using a greyscale image, converting it to RGB, applying filters and adjusting the colours.

BEFORE:
AFTER:












Note: This image was grayscale BEFORE. I coloured it in myself.


2. A basic room, with a wooden textured dining table. Also, five chairs around the room. In gradual stages of development. ..This is the scene I hope to use for the final image, although it is obviously still being developed and modified. All items made from scratch in Adobe Photoshop, with the exception of the wood textures.















I will continue my developing and photoshop manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here..